As the world reopens to trading and travel, we anticipate a number of changes to post-pandemic work. Workplaces, ways of working, and the kinds of work we are doing have undergone huge changes due to global lockdowns. We predict that these transformations and transmutations will continue as organizations identify more effective ways of working.
We have looked at five post-pandemic workplace trends that are already making an impact and in which we foresee continued growth and global adoption.
- Reskilling – The importance of reskilling across the organization and the challenges facing this global workforce imperative
- Restructuring – Making changes to organizational structure and how best to manage this with your employees
- Reengineering – Establishing new ways of working in the post-pandemic workplace
- Reform – Establishing effective change by encouraging your employees to input into the plan
- Robots – 2019 saw the rise of automation and AI. As more organizations adopt this technology, we look at the impact (both positive and negative) that this will have on the workforce