Learning and Growth
Limited development opportunities can leave employees disengaged
Today’s employees seek purpose, flexibility, and ongoing learning. Failing to provide these development opportunities has significant consequences for organizations seeking to retain talent and maintain productivity.
Specific factors that contribute to this challenge include:
- Lack of flexibility: employees value flexibility in when and how work gets done
- Lack of purpose: people want to feel their work has meaning and impact
- Lack of continued development: work stagnation contributes to boredom
- Weak coaching cultures: people feel rudderless without ongoing skill growth
- Workplace inequality: employees feel unable to advance regardless of effort
Give everyone visibility into what skills they need to progress so they can build valuable, personalized career journeys and connect to future jobs
Give employees agency and transparency
Redefine what success in roles looks like with Fuel50’s Talent Marketplace. Make it easy for people to find and build their personalized career journey within your organization.
“Fuel50 has created a transparent career experience that allows employees to self-reflect on what they want in a career, find the best opportunities for them, and even find mentors with experiences and backgrounds that match their aspirations.”
You can’t fix what you can’t see
Fuel50’s Insights surfaces data and insights to help shape future workforce decisions.
Take inventory of your business culture through People Insights, understand how your culture is unique, and begin to assess readiness for things like digital transformation, sustainability (ESG), and diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging (DEIB).