Fuel50 CEO & Founder Anne Fulton joined host David Turetsky on the HR Data Labs podcast for an insightful discussion on creating organizational resilience and what takes a company from a state of survival to thriving.
Together, they dive into essential strategies and mindsets organizations will need to remain fit and agile through turbulent times. Some of these include:
- A strong focus on organizational fitness
- Employee empowerment and listening to the employee voice
- Developing leaders that can truly listen to their employees
- Embracing AI with controls and protocols to ensure minimal risk
Tune in below to hear Anne Fulton’s insights and recommendations:
An organization can start to get a lens across the entire employee population of what skills are developing, what skills are emerging, and what skills gaps they have.
– Anne Fulton, Founder and CEO of Fuel50
ABOUT THE HR DATA LABS PODCAST
The HR Data Labs® podcast is dedicated to Human Resource professionals hearing the latest thoughts of innovators and experts from around the world of business focusing on HR Process, Technology, Regulations, Data and Analytics.
Listen to the podcast here, or on your favorite streaming platform.