Join Anne Fulton, CEO & Founder of Fuel50 at Talent Management Reloaded Berlin on Monday 27 June at 3.10pm GMT+2 for a deep dive into The New Talent Paradigm and how skills intelligence can help future-proof your workforce. Anne will also be holding a round table discussion on reskilling your people for the future at 4.50pm GMT+2.
Talent Management Reloaded Berlin is Europe’s growing knowledge-exchange platform, bringing together stakeholders from talent acquisition, talent management, recruitment, and organizational development to share the latest insights, trends, developments, and technologies to help deliver a successful talent management strategy.
The New Talent Paradigm session at 3.10pm GMT+2 will cover:
- Solving the skills shortage – how skills intelligence can support workforce agility and a future-ready workforce
- Creating an equitable talent experience – how organizations that are delivering best in class Diversity, Equity, and Inclusivity results are enabling their people to achieve these results
- The six key levers for driving Employee Retention and Engagement – solving “The Great Resignation” challenge
- Understanding current talent and career enablement practices, and challenges
- The benefits of Talent Mobility – how to create a culture of Career Agility in your organization
The Round Table at 4.50pm GMT+2 will include:
- Reskilling the workforce for the future – a Biotech story of reskilling at scale
- What are the biggest challenges in reskilling your workforce for the future?
- What skills intelligence do you have today? What skills intelligence do you need?
- How do you mobilize your employees on the reskilling journey?